Bent Paddle Brewing Co., which has been brewing beer for the Twin Ports region over the past 6 months, will begin distribution in the Twin Cities at select liquor stores. The following stores will begin carrying 12oz. 6 packs of Bent Paddle’s current flagship beers (pictured above) on Wed, Nov. 13th:
- North Loop Wine & Spirits (Downtown Minneapolis)
- Elevated Beer + Wine + Spirits (South Minneapolis)
- Stinson Wine, Beer & Spirits (NE Minneapolis)
- The Wine Thief & Ale Jail (St. Paul)
- The Four Firkins (St. Louis Park).
As their production capacity increases, Bent Paddle plans to expand distribution of their beer to more liquor stores, bars, and restaurants in the Twin Cities. They are currently waiting for three new fermenters and one brite tank to arrive in early december to bring their production capacity to 8,000+ barrels (16,000+ kegs) per year. This expansion will allow them to continue serving the Twin Ports region, while giving them capacity to distribute to the Twin Cities and possibly beyond.