The Beer Dabbler Pavilion at the Star Tribune Vacation and Travel Experience
November 16 @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until November 18, 2019
Sample beers from breweries across America November 16-17 at the Minneapolis Convention Center!
Get your tickets now to the Beer Dabbler Pavilion and taste a wide variety of amazing beers from breweries across America while taking advantage of the best travel deals available this year.
Advanced Tickets are $35 and include:
- 18 beer samples along with a beer sampler glass (you may enter as many times as you wish during pavilion hours).
- Admission to the Star Tribune Vacation & Travel Experience ($10 value).
- Taproom games and activities.
- Food is available at concession stands. You will be able to exit & re-enter the pavilion.
- All attendees must be 21 or older and show valid photo I.D at the door to be admitted. No exceptions! No children, toddlers, infants, strollers, or pets are permitted.
- Sampling Passport transferable between visitors 21+.
- Extra sampling glass $5.
A portion of the proceeds goes to support Twin Cities Firefighters Operation Warm — A nonprofit fundraiser that provides brand new winter coats for local children in need.