All of the food artisans in the Food Building in Northeast are teaming up for a special brunch this weekend, The Bakers + Makers Brunch, this Sunday, December 11, from 9am to 1pm at The Draft Horse.
All good stuff from under one roof, available for dining in or taking away. A quick look:
Grab & Go Items:
- Baker’s Field Scones, breads,bagels, cookies and assorted pastries (caramel rolls)
- Lone Grazer Cheeses (including quark)
- Red Table Meats
- Spyhouse Coffee
- Serious Jam
- Kernza Pancakes with Hope Creamery whipped butter, maple syrup, and apples
- Brioche French Toast with Hope Creamery whipped butter, maple syrup, and powdered sugar
- Egg sandwich on a Baker’s Field bun, with Lone Grazer Northeazy and Red Table Royal ham
- 2 eggs with vegetable hash and toast
- Baker’s Field Biscuits and Gravy with Red Table Sausage
- Baker’s Field Bagel and Lone Grazer Quark
- Frittatas, choice of
- Lake Superior Smoked Trout, ricotta, green onion
- Red Table Salumi, alpine, arugula
- Oyster mushrooms (harvested by Mississippi Mushrooms), leek, spinach, quark
A la carte items:
- Baker’s Field toast, bagels, biscuit, pastries and scones.
- Red Table ham, sausage, and pork gravy
- Vegetable hash and eggs
- Serious Jam
A full bar will be available in addition to mimosas and house Bloody Marys.
You must be logged in to post a comment.