The Brewers Association (BA) released its annual lists of the top 50 craft and overall brewing companies in the U.S., based on beer sales volume.
Here are the top 10 largest craft breweries in the country:
1. D. G. Yuengling and Son, Inc (pictured, above)
2. Boston Beer Company (Samuel Adams, Angry Orchard)
3. Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
4. New Belgium Brewing Co.
5. Gambrinus (Shiner, Bridgeport)
6. Lagunitas Brewing Co.
7. Bell’s Brewery Inc.
8. Deschutes Brewery
9. Minhas Craft Brewery (up from #9 in 2015)
10. Stone Brewing Co. (down from #10 in 2015)
Other regional breweries that made the top 50 list:
20. New Glarus Brewing Co. (down from #19 in 2015)
25. Stevens Point Brewery Co. (up from #26 in 2015)
27. August Schell Brewing Co.
29. Summit Brewing Co. (down from #28 in 2015)