O’Gara’s Bar & Grill, the Snelling and Selby Avenue institution in St. Paul, is turning 75 this year. And while it plans to celebrate all year long, the festivities will kick-off March 11, just in time for St. Patrick’s Day. The main draw: rolled-back menu prices on daily specials.
Not just a couple dollars here and there, rather daily specials priced at 1941 rates. That means a full meal for less than a pint of beer.
Here are the specials, running from March 11–March 15:
- Friday, March 11: $1.95 fish and chips, 11am–1pm, 4–6pm
- Saturday, March 12: $1.50 burger basket, 11am–1pm
- Sunday, March 13: $2.25 corned beef and cabbage, 11am–1pm, 5–7pm
- Monday, March 14: $1.95 steak, 11am–1pm, 5–7pm
- Tuesday, March 15: $1.50 burger basket, 11am–1pm
In addition to food specials, anniversary festivities will be held March 11–19 and include a St. Patrick’s Day parade and live music.