Orange County, California’s, The Bruery is expanding distribution into Minnesota beginning in early June.
The Bruery was founded in 2008 and focuses on barrel-aged and experimental beers. It takes its name from founder Patrick Rue’s family surname. Expect to see The Bruery’s nationally-distributed beers on shelves in late May or early June, which includes their Jardinier Belgian-Style Pale Ale, Mischief Belgian-Style Golden Ale, Share This Imperial Coffee Stout, bourbon barrel-aged So Happens It’s Tuesday Imperial Stout, and more.
To help launch the brand in Minnesota, The Bruery’s Director of Brand Marketing Benjamin Weiss will be in the Twin Cities June 1–4 to share some beers, shake some hands, and answer questions at the following locations:
- 4–6pm: The Ale Jail
- 6pm–TBD: The Happy Gnome
- 4–6pm: Surdyk’s Liquor & Cheese Shop
- 6pm–TBD: Butcher & the Boar
- 4–6pm: France 44 Wine & Spirits
- 6pm–TBD: Pizza Lucé Richfield
- St. Paul Summer Beer Fest at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds
Follow the launch event on Facebook for updates and more info.
According to the official press release sent out this morning, at launch, Minnesotans can look for these beers from The Bruery & Bruery Terreux in the state of Minnesota starting June 1st:
From The Bruery:
- Jardinier™, Belgian-style hoppy pale brewed with noble hops
- Or Xata®, horchata-inspired blonde ale with cinnamon, vanilla, rice, lactose
- White Oak, bourbon barrel-aged wheatwine-style and golden ale blend
- Poterie™, eighth anniversary bourbon barrel-aged old ale blended using the solera method
From Bruery Terreux:
- Saison Rue®, farmhouse-style ale brewed with rye and fermented with Brettanomyces
- Gypsy Tart™, tart and malty Flemish-style brown ale
- Humulus Terreux™, hoppy and funky pale 100% fermented with Brettanomyces
- Tart of Darkness®, sour stout aged in twice-used bourbon barrels
Draft specialties only at launch events include:
- Humulus Lager®, a very hoppy lager brewed with rice and three lbs of hops per BBL
- Mash™, bourbon barrel-aged English-style barleywine
- Confession™, sour blonde with Riesling grapes from Fess Parker Vineyards
- Melange No.3™, blend of bourbon-barrel aged imperial stout and bourbon-barrel aged wheat-wine
- Tart of Darkness® with Cherries & Vanilla, barrel-aged sour stout with cherries and vanilla
- Saixon™, farmhouse-style ale with Brettanomyces and three generations of German hops
You must be logged in to post a comment.