Come and enjoy a pint with us on June 12. Or, as we and the City of Minneapolis like to call it, SIX ONE TWO BREW DAY!
MINNEAPOLIS, MN, June 9, 2014 – We all look forward to our birthday or anniversary or special holidays. They are earmarked in our planners, circled on our calendars and alerts are set up in our phones for these special days. At 612Brew, we are particularly fond of June 12, or as we like to call it, “SIX ONE TWO BREW DAY.” You see, not many companies have a date that happens to coincide with the name of the business, and while we named our company after our area code, we are happy to lay claim to the date as well.
We invite you to celebrate SIX ONE TWO BREW DAY with us on Thursday June 12. To make it official, Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges will issue an official declaration to name June 12, 2014 to officially be SIX ONE TWO BREW DAY in the City of Minneapolis. To make this celebration even more exciting, we invite you to visit the taproom for a night of fun and special events. Here are some of the highlights:
- 6.12% of proceeds for the day given to charity
- Enjoy $3 pints and $8 flights all night
- Live music in the outdoor amphitheater from Kingsview, Local Rhythm and Jake Jones
- Special edition SIX ONE TWO BREW Day t-shirts designed by Dogfish Media
- Firkin of Rated R on whiskey oak
- Special guests and more!
- Come and enjoy a pint with us on June 12. Or, as we and the City of Minneapolis like to call it, SIX ONE TWO BREW DAY!
I’m Thirsty Already!
612Brew is a small independent brewery, building its roots in the Northeast Park neighborhood of Minneapolis. Several 612Brew beers are lower-alcohol “session” beers so you can have more and not feel over-served. 612Brew was founded by Robert Kasak, Ryan Libby, Adit Kalra and Jamey Rossbach. The co-founders have hired veteran brewer Adam Schill to serve as head brewer and to keep Robert from getting distracted by donuts. For more, visit 612brew.com.