Minnesota’s brand label registration system goes online

Every beer sold in the state of Minnesota, whether it’s a one-off at a local taproom, a Belgian import, or craft beer produced in another state, must be registered with the Minnesota Alcohol and Gambling Enforcement Division (AGED). Until about a month ago, that registration process was completed on paper and processed manually by the state. … [ Read more]