With over 185 breweries now pouring their beer in Minnesota, there’s always something new to try. To keep you up to date, we present The Mash-Up—our weekly rundown of new beers and seasonal releases in Minnesota from your favorite local and national breweries. Visit growlermag.com every Friday for the latest or sign up for a weekly email.
Winter is back in full force. As our neighbors up north are still digging themselves out from last weekend’s blizzard, breweries across the state are touting big, bold and boozy beers released on Black Friday, along with some pie and fruit-inspired offerings to pair with dinner.
Black IPAs, dark lagers, and a host of upcoming parties show that it’s not all big, boozy beer though. Lakes & Legends celebrates its anniversary with a double IPA, Roets has a wide variety on tap this weekend, and Eastlake is prepping for its anniversary week with a 5.5% ABV amber ale (and heavier options). Forager is hosting a big bottle release party all weekend, and Inver Grove Brewing is now serving its first house beers.
After taking last Friday off to celebrate, The Mash-Up is packed with new beers released over the past two weeks, with even more on the horizon for 2020.
Each week, The Growler’s editorial team highlights five of the most tantalizing new beers hitting taps and store shelves that we’re most excited to try.
Bad Habit Leather and Mahogany Scotch Ale
“This Scotch ale is malty, with a rich and dominant sweet malt flavor and aroma,” Bad Habit says of this ale, tapped last week. “Imagine drinking leather bound books and deep dark mahogany woods.”
“Dribbles was brewed in March of 2018 using fresh maple sap from Miller’s Maple Farm in Cashton, WI,” the brewery says. “It then rested in a Joseph Magnus 12-year whiskey barrel and multiple small-format maple-soaked barrels. A medley of flavors developed during extended aging and whirl into layers of syrupy goodness.” With added coconut, cocoa nibs, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and coffee.
Birch’s Lowertown Flanders Red
“The beer is a blend of two- and three-year mixed culture red ales that were fermented and aged in red wine barrels. It is lightly tart, medium-bodied, and has a deep and complex flavor highlighting oak, molasses, and a little funk,” the brewpub says. 5.5% ABV. On tap in Lowertown and available in 750-milliliter bottles at both Birch’s Lowertown and Birch’s On The Lake.
Torg Conflicted Krampus
A dark English mild with added ginger, cinnamon, and allspice. 4.5% ABV, malt-forward and with a hint of ginger warmth at the finish, the brewery says. Served both regular or in a molasses and cinnamon-sugar rimmed glass at the brewery.
Tapped today in honor of St. Nicholas Day, “This year’s batch is a traditional north German tawny alt brewed with fresh orange peel and star anise for a pinch of Christmas spice,” the brewery says. A double-spiced firkin will be tapped on New Year’s Eve.
New beers available this week (November 25–December 5)
- Barrel Aged Darker Territory – On Black Friday, 56 released Four Roses barrel-aged, Buffalo Trace barrel-aged, and Woodford Reserve barrel-aged varietals of Darker Territory stout.
Able Seedhouse + Brewery
- Shapes and Sizes V2 – This new hazy IPA was made with Simcoe, Loral, and Palisade hops, “which gives the beer flavors of citrus, apricot, dark fruits, passionfruit, pine, and nice floral and dank notes,” says Able head brewer Bobby Blasey. 5.8% ABV, 10 IBU and available on draft and in cans.
- Uhh yeah Dude – A fruited American sour that’s purple in color with blackberries and apricots driving the flavor profile. 4.6% ABV, 6 IBU. Available at the taproom today and elsewhere next week.
Alloy Brewing Company
- Barrel Aged White Noise – A limited Black Friday release, this is a barrel-aged white chocolate stout that offers balanced chocolate and bourbon flavors, the brewery says, and pours at 9.2% ABV, 74 IBU.
- Cherry Cherry Earthshake Milkshake IPA – This new beer is a milkshake IPA with equally tart and sweet cherry flavors, the brewery says. 8.4% ABV, 40 IBU.
- Holidaze Old Ale – A holiday beer with cinnamon and clove spice. 6.2% ABV, 40 IBU.
Back Channel Brewing Co.
- High Commute – A New England IPA with juicy flavors reminiscent of an orange creamsicle and a light, feathery mouthfeel, the brewery says. 7.25% ABV.
- Lightfoot – A new smoothie-style Berliner weisse made in collaboration with New Origin Brewing (Asheville, NC), this pours at 7.25% ABV and was made with strawberry, peach, orange, and mango.
- Marc’s Hard Limonade – A 5.0% kettle sour with limoncello cake.
- Money Baby – “Orange, berry, stone fruit and a resinous nose complimented by a light malty and caramel sweetness. The lingering bitterness is juxtaposed by the citrus and stone fruit notes,” the brewery says. 7.25% ABV.
- Soviet Slayer – “Soviet Slayer delivers bold roast followed by moderate coffee and chocolate flavors, with subtle caramel and underlying notes of dark fruit,” the brewery says. 10% ABV, 70 IBU.
- The Draftsman – A 5.15% ABV Vienna lager with notes of toast, a subtle herbal bitterness, and a clean, slightly dry finish, the brewery says.
Bad Habit Brewing
- Leather and Mahogany Scotch Ale – Top Flight selection.
- Peach Cobbler Milkshake IPA – A dessert IPA that debuted at the St. Joseph brewery last week, with a hint of vanilla and cinnamon.
Bad Weather Brewing Company
- Barrel Aged Calamity – This is last year’s Calamity Russian imperial stout, aged in J. Carver whiskey barrels. “Full-bodied with notes of chocolate, roast, and dark fruits,” Bad Weather says. Available as of last Friday, November 29.
- Festbier – The German-style lager is back on tap at the brewery for a limited time.
- Light’ning – A low calorie light ale, available at the taproom.
Barrel Theory Beer Company
- Doorbuster – Tapped last week, this is a caramel apple sucker-inspired sour that pours at 4% ABV.
- Feast Mode – A 12% ABV imperial stout inspired by pecan pie.
- Bright White – A rebrand of Winter White Belgian-inspired wheat ale. It pours at 5% ABV and will be available through March.
- To a Locomotive in Winter – A 6.0% ABV smoked porter and the fourth release in the Leaves of Grass series inspired by the works of Walt Whitman.
- El Guerrero – A Black Friday release, this is a Chilean double stout making its first appearance since 2015. On tap at Bent now and in cans this month. The brewstillery released a small batch Dark Fatha Rye Whiskey on the same day.
Bent Paddle Brewing Co.
- Glensheen Deconstructed Fruitcake – A limited time fruitcake-inspired beer that’s on tap at the brewery now and will also be served at Duluth Winter Village this weekend.
Big Axe Brewing
- Redivivus – A hoppy imperial red ale with a malty backbone and a juicy finish courtesy of American hops. Medium bitterness, the brewery says. 8.4% ABV, 70 IBU.
Big Wood Brewery
- Black Anvil – This imperial stout is 7.9% ABV, 77 IBU with a full body and infused with cacao nibs and vanilla. The end results has hints of dark chocolate, raisin, and plum, the brewery says, reminiscent of a fudge brownie.
- Flanders Red – Top Flight selection.
- DDH 755: Strata – A Strata-hopped variant of BlackStack’s signature pulpy IPA is on tap and available in crowlers now. 6.9% ABV.
- Slow Clap – Back on draft and in liquor stores, this “soft and squishy” IPA features Cashmere and Strata hops and pours at 7.3% ABV.
- French Quarter – A 4.0% ABV smoothie Berliner inspired by The Hurricane cocktail. Made with passionfruit, tangerine, cherry, key lime, hibiscus, milk sugar, and rum-soaked vanilla beans.
Bobbing Bobber Brewing Company
- Spear House Black IPA – A black IPA with crisp and intense winter-minded flavors, the brewery says. 7% ABV, 70 IBU.
- English-Style Nut Brown Ale – A session brown ale with “Layers of malt bring [that] superb mouthfeel, while specialty grains lend notes of caramel, nuttiness in the classic UK tradition,” the brewery says. On tap now. 5.1% ABV.
Clutch Brewing Company
- Hypnotoad – All glory to this hazy IPA, back on tap now.
Dangerous Man Brewing Company
- Blackberry Lime Sour – Described as “a straight juice bomb,” Blackberry Lime Sour was made with 500 pounds of blackberries and 40 pounds of key limes.
- Double Razz Double Vanilla Milkshake IPA – Tapped at the brewery last month, this is a milkshake-style IPA made with double the raspberry and vanilla as the brewery typically uses.
- It’s Pecan, Not Pecan – A pie-inspired porter that just tapped on Wednesday.
Earth Rider Brewing
- Blackbecrush – A kettle sour wheat ale at 5.2% ABV, 15 IBU, made with blackberry. Available since November 29, the beer is also on sale in 6-packs.
Fair State Brewing Cooperative
- FSB: Double Macaroon – The third 2019 variant of FSB imperial stout, this is a pastry-style stout with coconut, chocolate, and vanilla. Available in a 3-variant pack along with its Maple S’mores and Salted Caramel Coffee variant counterparts.
Falling Knife Brewing Co.
- Old Painless – An English-style barleywine that released on November 27.
FINNEGANS Brew Co.
- Brett de L’Hiver – “A jet black Dark Ale aged just shy of a year in our brandy barrels,” FINNEGANS says, with brettanomyces funk and fruit forward aromas of fresh pineapple, cherry, and strawberry. 8.6% ABV, 25 IBU. Available on draft at the brewery and in 750-milliliter bottles.
- L’Amour – A grisette with mild notes of lemon and floral character from a subtle Opal dry-hopping, the brewery says. 4.9% ABV, 20 IBU an on tap at the brewery.
- Lonesome Fiddle Dunkel – A dunkel lager with coffee from Fiddle Head Coffee in Rochester. “Whole bean mix blended coffee adds loads of rich coffee flavor with chocolate and toffee character, and a classic fluffy lager mouthfeel,” the brewery says. 5.8%, 25 IBU.
A ticketed 6-bottle release party is scheduled for this weekend, from December 6–8. Beers include:
- Backdoor – A barrel blended “Holiday Stout,” which includes notes of gin, rich chocolate, mint leaves, and more.
- Dribbles – Top Flight selection.
- Pastry Lace – A collaboration with Pulpit Rock and Barrel Theory, this includes blended barrel-aged beers plus vanilla, cocoa nibs, coconut, pecans, and cayenne pepper.
- Pudding Goggles – The imperial pastry porter is back, featuring rich chocolate, plus coconut, cocoa, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Shrub and Vine – “Shrub and Vine was blended from two separate batches of oak-fermented mixed culture saison,” Forager says. “This farmhouse ale drinks like a tart sparkling wine with notes of raspberry, blackberry and Smucker’s grape jelly.”
- The Dude – This beer is aged on vanilla beans, cocoa nibs, hazelnuts, coffee, and lactose sugar, taking its inspiration from the White Russian cocktail.
Founders Brewing Co.
- French Toast Bastard – A barrel-aged scotch ale with additional maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla. This is part of Founders’ Mothership Series, previously limited to the brewery’s taprooms. 11.1% ABV and limited.
- Goodwill Gold – The second of two Holidazzle exclusives, this is “extremely easy-drinking and familiar…a super light, crispy, un-fussy golden lager that will surely please even the non-craft drinker in your group,” the brewery says.
- Small Talk Stout – One of two exclusive Holidazzle beers from Fulton, this chocolate oatmeal stout will be available only at the Loring Park festival that runs through Sunday, December 22.
Garphish Brewing Company
- Uncle Cliff – An imperial porter brewed using maple sap in place of water. The brewery explains: “We didn’t stop there. We aged this beer in a J. Carver Distillery Brickyard Bourbon barrel for months. Finally we hit it with some all natural maple syrup. Rich and bold with notes of dark fruit, roast, dark chocolate and toffee. Out now in limited supply. 8.0% ABV.
- Way Gooder – At 6.2% ABV, Way Gooder is described by the brewery as crisp, light-bodied, and hoppy. “Brewed to be extra dry to let the hops shine,” says Garphish.
- Pecan Pie Brown Ale – Tapped on Thanksgiving week, this is a pecan pie nut brown ale that uses specialty malts for a crust-like base, then with added sugar and pecans.
- Barrel Aged Ode to a Thistle Scotch Ale – Aged in oak barrels from RockFilter Distillery, this scotch ale has extra wood and whiskey notes and pours at 10.7% ABV, 25 IBU.
- Dragon Squirrel Juicy IPA – A hoppy beer with citrus and stone fruit flavors, complemented by an approachable low bitterness, the brewery says. 6.6% ABV, 37 IBU.
- Fell Walker English Old Ale – A strong, malty, and slightly bitter ale brewed with winter in mind. 8% ABV, 37 IBU.
Indeed Brewing Company
- Strange Charm – A bourbon barrel-aged strong ale with honey, ginger, and orange peel. What emerges is a balanced but bold blend of oak, subtle ginger and a wisp of caramel and vanilla,” the brewery says. 8.5% ABV, 15 IBU.
Inver Grove Brewing Co.
- Fun Juice – A hazy IPA, this is the first house-brewed beer to tap at Inver Grove Brewing. Dry-hopped with Amarillo, Azacca, and El Dorado, it pours at 7% ABV, 30 IBU.
- Salad Bar – A series of single hop session pale ales, named with a wink toward the brewpub building’s history as Ruby Tuesdays, this first offering has a light body with a pleasant hop aroma from the use of New Zealand Waimea.
- English Mild 0101 – A sessionable reddish-amber beer with toasted malt on the nose, then mild biscuit and caramel notes. Malt-forward, clean and easy-drinking. 3.8% ABV, 15 IBU.
Lakes & Legends Brewing Company
- Double IPA – On tap for the brewery’s anniversary party on Saturday, plus a variety of infusions.
- Imperial Stout – Available this Saturday.
Left Hand Brewing Company
- Hard Wired – A nitro coffee porter.
Lupulin Brewing Company
- Dunkel – A German-style dark lager that pours at 5.4% ABV, 25 IBU and is on draft at the brewery.
- Lateralus: Snozzberry Pie – Made with blueberries, blackberries, graham cracker, and vanilla, this is an 11% ABV imperial stout available on draft and in crowlers.
- Polarnattens Paradis – A 10% ABV winter stout that is sold in cans, on draft, and in Crowlers.
Modist Brewing Co.
- Already Bored – This new “boring ass” beer is a Pilsner that Modist dryly describes as “Exhaustingly clean and crisp, with notes of disinteresting fresh baked bread, blasé wildflower honey, hardly exciting zesty herbs and spices with a dullingly smooth bitterness.” On tap now and in cans that are decorated with a variety of boredom-killing games like mazes, connect the dots, a crossword puzzle, and a word search.
- Pretty Metal – A new dark lager.
For the holidays, Oliphant is offering 12 Nights of Tangus, a 12-pack of 12 different sour Crowlers in a single package. Limited supply. Tangus is likely to include some of these currently available beers:
- 2SpacedOut2FacedTrout – “The only peach, mango, jalapeno kettle sour to double deal you in the middle of a space station repair,” Oliphant says.
- animals with human lips – A sour ale with passionfruit, mango, and pineapple.
- anutart blue – Blueberry sour
- anutart tangerine – Tangerine sour
- “damn you, bog boy!” – A kettle sour made with cranberry, cinnamon, and orange peel.
OMNI Brewing Co.
- Peelin’ – A refreshing sour ale with lemon, orange zest, coriander, and sea salt. Tapped on November 25.
Pryes Brewing Company
- Citra Snow Caps – A hazy, double dry-hopped double IPA with papaya and pineapple notes over a soft body. The first release in The Cartographer Collection, it debuts at the taproom on Saturday, December 7 and will later hit bars and liquor stores.
- Czech Pilsner – A new small batch Pilsner that debuted on November 30 at the taproom. The beer is a traditional style with bright floral and herbal notes with a soft, bitter finish, the brewery says.
Revelation Ale Works
- Cranberry Plum Smoothie Sour – “Conditioned on over 200 pounds of fruit, our newest smoothie is dry and tart from the cranberries with a smooth sweetness from the plums and lactose. With a slightly tart finish and a bright pink hew, it comes in at 5.3% ABV and 3 IBU,” the brewery says.
- Hoppy Lager – The first Pilsner from Revelation, this crisp lager offers bread-like, sweet malt at its base with hoppy notes from the addition of U.S. Saaz hops.
- Orange Cream Teleforce – A Push Pop-esque sour IPA and the third release in the Teleforce Sour IPA series, this new beer has blood orange, tangerine, and vanilla.
Roets Jordan Brewery
The following will be released at Roets Jordan’s 3rd anniversary party on December 7:
- Bearded Lad – A 6.2% ABV, 25 IBU dark amber ale.
- Big Black Axe – An oak-aged variation of Roets’ imperial stout. 8.8% ABV, 50 IBU, and available in limited bottles beginning today.
- Original Recipe – A 5% ABV, 28 IBU blonde ale.
- Superfruit – A sour fruit braggot with black currant. 10.8% ABV, 6 IBU.
- Superfruit – Fruit braggot with raspberry and blackberry. 9.5% ABV, 5 IBU.
- The Imperial – Imperial Galaxy IPA. 10.2% ABV, 72 IBU.
Rogue Ales & Spirits
- Santa’s Private Reserve – This unique holiday ale was made with handpicked candy cap mushrooms, which help to give the beer “a deep maple flavor and aroma,” Rogue says. The sweet malt base is complemented by Cascade hops for balance.
Saint Paul Brewing
- Trees Hazelnut Porter – This barrel-aged English-style golden barleywine is available now in 750-milliliter bottles.
- Arctic Ale – A new barleywine sold in the Brewer’s Stash sampler pack, brewer Sean Monroe explains: “Emulating the beer brewed in 1852 per commission by Queen Victoria for Sir Edward Belcher’s expedition to the arctic, Arctic Ale is deep brown in color with notes of raisin and molasses and earthy hop aromatics.”
- Cave-Aged Barrel-Aged – This limited edition beer was aged in Jim Beer barrels in the 19th century Schell’s caves. The beer has hints of sweet caramel, Schell’s says, plus oak and vanilla flavors.
- Nordic IPA – Fermented with Norwegian farmhouse yeast and hopped with Minnesota grown Julius hops, Jace Marti notes, “This beer pours a hazy gold color, bursting with juicy peachy orange hop flavors, and a creamy mouthfeel with a restrained hop bitterness.” Available in the Brewer’s Stash sampler.
Schram Haus Brewery
- Black IPA – A black-colored IPA with citrus and tropical aromas followed by tropical flavors with a light roasty undertone, Schram Haus says. 8.1% ABV, 69 IBU.
- Weizenbock – Cloudy and a dark, ruby-brown, this is a wheat beer with prune, raisin, vanilla, and chocolate flavors complements by fruit cake, banana, clove, and more on the nose. 7.6% ABV, 26 IBU.
Sociable Cider Werks
- Candy Apple – On tap at the Holidazzle festival this winter at Loring Park, Minneapolis, where Sociable is also serving seasonal Fat Bike Mulled Hot Apple Cider.
Talking Waters Brewing Co.
- General’s Breakfast – “A rich, full-bodied oatmeal stout that’s totally acceptable to drink for breakfast… or any time of day,” the brewery says. 5% ABV and available on nitro at the taproom.
Toppling Goliath Brewing Co.
- Holidotz – A seasonal cranberry lager, available in Minnesota now.
- Conflicted Krampus – Top Flight selection.
- Schwarzchild Solution – Bottles of this aged, dark German-style lager went on sale last month.
Town Hall Brewery
- Famarillo – An easy drinking IPA with “flowery citrus and sweet subtle pine hop character in finish,” Town Hall says. It pours at 6.5% ABV and is named after its hop ingredients, namely Falconers Flight and Amarillo.
Urban Forage Winery & Ciderhouse
- Honey Toast – A cider sweetened with caramelized honey, 6.5% ABV and sold in 22-ounce bottles.
- O Tannin Bomb – A limited release high-tannin cider made from Redfield cider apples and crabapples. 6% ABV, 22-ounce bottles.
- Wassail – Hot, spiced hard cider, seasonally available at the cidery, including a non-alcoholic version some Saturdays, Urban Forager says—watch their Facebook for availability of the non-alcoholic version.
Urban Growler Brewing Company
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Porter – Released just before Thanksgiving, both in bottles and on tap, this is a porter with dark chocolate, caramel, and bourbon sweetness, complemented by an oak nose and a dry finish.
Utepils Brewing Co.
- Quadriga – The potent Belgian-style quad is available now.
Venn Brewing Company
- Cosmosis: Five Alive! – A 9.0% ABV sour ale with tangerine, grapefruit, blood orange, lemon, and lime.
Waconia Brewing Company
- Cranberry Hard Seltzer – A new hard seltzer that tapped at the brewery on Friday November 29.
- Frosted Tips Christmas Ale
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Dunkel – A Munich-style dunkel with hints of vanilla, coconut, and bourbon that come from barrel-aging, along with a slight smokiness. 8.5% ABV.
- Weinachtsbier – Top Flight selection.
Wild Mind Artisan Ales
- Chili Lime – Available in bottles on Black Friday.
- Foeder Punch – Wild Mind has issued its first 16-ounce cans. This is a foeder-aged sour golden ale conditioned with pineapple and orange peel. “Tart, tropical and refreshing,” the brewery says.
- From the Abstract – A Black Friday imperial rye stout conditioned on cocoa nibs, cinnamon sticks, and coffee beans before aging in rye whiskey barrels. 10.1% ABV.
- Guava Refresco – Available in 16-ounce cans at select Twin Cities metro stores this is a sour hazy IPA refermented with guava and blended with a foeder-aged golden sour ale. 6.5% ABV.
- Into Oblivion – A Black Friday 12% ABV beer imperial stout aged in Four Roses Single Barrel Select barrels on toasted coconut, vanilla beans, and coconut, with the final aged product offering notes of almond, vanilla bean ice cream, and hints of spice.
- Time Gun – Also available in Wild Mind’s new cans, this is a fruity IPA with slight floral, bright citrus, tropical and stone fruit notes, and grapefruit, apricot, and lime on the finish. 6.2% ABV.
Wooden Hill Brewing Co.
- Espresso Crow – The 2019 vintage of this bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout debuted on Black Friday in both bottles and on draft.
- Hot Shoulder – A mango habanero Kölsch-style ale.
Beers just announced
- Time – A dubbel, coming soon the brewery says.
- Vanilla Black Note – A new limited offering that hits liquor stores soon.
Eastlake Craft Brewery
- Barrel Reserve – This is a second-use wine barrel-aged mixed culture sour red ale that releases on December 13 as part of the brewery’s fifth anniversary celebration next week.
- Single Port Barrel Aged Tsathoggua – A limited variant of Tsathoggua, this 13% ABV imperial stout spent two years in a single port barrel that was used for bourbon, then port wine, then Tsathoggua.
- Southpaw – An easy-drinking 5.5% ABV amber-style that pours copper in color.
- Tsathoggua – An annual tradition at Eastlake, this is the fifth iteration of the imperial stout aged on Spanish brandy and American oak. Bottles release next Wednesday. 11% ABV.
Founders Brewing Co.
- KBS – Founders is teasing its 2020 brand calendar. The well-known KBS will get much of the attention, especially come February when it becomes a year-round option in the Barrel-Aged Series. To be sold on draft and in 12-ounce bottles, it features coffee, chocolate, bourbon, vanilla, and oak flavors at roughly 12% ABV.
- Unraveled IPA – New to distribution, the brewery explains: “Dry-hopped with traditional hop pellets along with lupulin powder, an innovative hop product that separates lupulin from the hop flower, Unraveled IPA is incredibly flavorful and aromatic. Wheat and oats form a smooth backdrop to carry all those wonderful hop characteristics, while the pour is beautifully clear.” 6.6% ABV, 50 IBU. Coming in March.
Lift Bridge Brewing Company
- Silhouette – The winter seasonal barrel-aged imperial stout returns on January 11 with an all-day party at the brewery that leads into the Snowball Formal. Bottle pre-sales begin on December 11.
Lupulin Brewing Company
- Never Surrender – A 4.8% ABV cream ale that will be sold in cans in the near-ish future, a recent newsletter says.
- Oslo Lager – An upcoming 6% ABV beer, scheduled to tap this month at the brewery.
- Two Nuts – An upcoming 6% ABV brown ale that will be on draft and sold in Crowlers.
Surly Brewing Company
Surly announced its 2020 brand calendar. Grapefruit Supreme and Rocket Surgery will join the year-round lineup, the BC Series remains secretive until the time-of-release, and the following will be back at various times next year:
- Barrel-Aged Darkness – Scheduled for April 2020.
- Damien – Darkness’ younger brother is back in September.
- Darkness – Surly is bringing this imperial stout back for another year in 2020.
- Dots & Loops
- Heatslayer – Back next summer.
- Overrated! – The West Coast IPA makes a short-term return in 4-packs in February.
- Rose – Back next summer.
- Stunner Tropical Ale
Town Hall Brewery
- Wee Heavy – At 9.3% ABV, this winter seasonal is defined by deep caramel, toast, chocolate, and a wine-like fruitiness. It offers additional red berry and brown sugar notes on the nose and pours a deep ruby in color. Available on Monday December 9.
Waconia Brewing Company
- Mint Chocolate Chip Porter – Scheduled to tap on Tuesday, December 10.
- Rye IPA – Coming soon, the brewery announced in this week’s newsletter.
Curious about recent releases? Peruse our Mash-Up archives. Did we miss a beer release or announcement? Email us at [email protected] to let us know about new beers from this week and beyond. Or let us know what new beer you’re enjoying by using #TheMashUp on Twitter and Instagram.