Yes. No one under the age of 21 will be allowed to enter in the event! This includes designated drivers, volunteers, and vendors. No children, toddlers, infants or strollers are permitted. No one will be admitted without a valid photo I.D. (no exceptions).
No, this is a brand new event series presented by The Growler Magazine with the main goal of education. Each Unlabeled event will feature Minnesota-made beers from a single beer style and guests will blind sample and rate each beer according to the BJCP style guidelines. The goal is educate guests on different styles of beer and to give them an opportunity to shed any biases they may have for a brand in order to focus on what’s really important—the quality of the beer in the glass.
A list of ingredients for each beer has been provided by each breweries. Beers with lactose, tree nuts, or peanuts will be marked as such at the Flight Station and in the app. Unless otherwise denoted, all beers available for sampling contain gluten.
Only if there are still tickets available. We will announce a sell-out on The Growler’s social media channels. Be sure to check there before going to the venue without a ticket to ensure that one will be available to purchase.
The event will be held outdoors, RAIN OR SHINE. No refund due to weather. Please prepare for the elements. Check back closer to event time for a map of the event grounds.
Entry to the event, a souvenir tasting flight paddle, and dozens of samples of Minnesota-made Oktoberfest. Admission also includes access to some of Minnesota’s favorite food trucks, entertainment, and beer education areas.
Yes, designated driver tickets are $20. Designated drivers are welcome to bring sealed or empty bottles of water into the event and can enjoy the non-alcoholic refreshments available at a designated booth, marked on the map. Designated drivers MUST be 21+.
No. Only service dogs are allowed. Service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
- Attendees MUST have a driver’s license or other government issued form of I.D. verifying legal drinking age of 21+.
- Attendees must be properly and appropriately attired.
- No pets (aside from properly leashed service animals)
- Guests will get one souvenir flight paddle for the event. Replacement paddles are $7.00.
- Drink Responsibly, Know Your Limits.
- Pace yourself, this is a sampling event!
- Beware of “Driving While Intoxicated Laws” and plan accordingly.
- We reserve the right in our discretion, to remove any individuals for including but not limited to intoxication, fighting and rudeness. You will be escorted out of the event without refund and not allowed back in!
- Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event & you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
- I can’t go to Unlabeled anymore. Can I get a refund? All sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges.
- I can’t go to Unlabeled anymore and want to give my tickets away, but they have my name on it. Do I need to change the name? No, the name on the ticket doesn’t matter for entry. Whoever uses the ticket just needs to be 21 years old or older with a valid ID.
- How can I buy a Designated Driver ticket if the regular tickets are sold out? Unfortunately, once regular tickets are sold out, DD tickets are sold out too. This is because we have reached maximum capacity for the event space.
- Will tickets be available at the venue on the day of the event? Only if there are still tickets available. We will announce a sell-out on The Growler’s social media channels. Be sure to check there before going to the venue without a ticket to ensure that one will be available to purchase.
All other ticket related questions can be directed to:
ETix Customer Service: 1-800-514-3849
For assistance with any issues concerning tickets you have purchased, please call# 800-514-3849. Help Desk Hours: Monday–Saturday 8AM–7PM CST; Sunday 11AM–7PM.